Monday, July 9, 2012

This Case I've Been Working On So Long

Dick Powell as Philip Marlowe strikes a match on Cupid's ass
DOWNLOAD
1. I Live in a Neighborhood of Murder- Charles Bukowski
2. Theme For Lester Young- Charles Mingus
3. Big Shot-Bonzo Dog Band
4. I'd Rather Have the Blues- Nat King Cole
5. The Night Was A Bitch In Heat- Felix Lupus
6. Dark Lonely Street- Eddie Cochran
7. A Fool Such As I- Hank Snow
8. Cinny's Waltz- Tom Waits
9. I Hear Voices- Screamin' Jay Hawkins
10. The Deepest Parts- Naux
11. Coming Down- The Fugs
12. Smoke Rings- Glen Gray & the Casa Loma Orchestra
13. Dark Shadows- Charlie Parker & Earl Coleman
14. More Blues for Bertha- Neil Hefti
15. Look Here- Mose Allison
16. Angel Eyes- Frank Sinatra
17. Beach Trip- Mort Stevens
18. Cloud Nine- Charles Bukowski
19. The Middle Distance- The Ghostwriters
20. Prove It- Television
21. I'm Not There- Sonic Youth

Murder, My Sweet 1944


No comments:

Post a Comment