Friday, August 24, 2012

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

Click for Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

For B.M.G.

1. Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea- Blossom Dearie
2. I Got My Mojo Working- Ann Cole
3. Gimme Little Sign- Brenton Wood
4. But I Ain't Got You- The Remains
5. Rome (Wasn't Built In A Day)- Sam Cooke
6. I Wonder- Rodriguez
7. Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me- Bull Moose Jackson
8. In My Black Lace- Jeri Simpson
9. Until The Real Thing Comes Along- June Christy
10. The Train Kept A-Rollin'- Tiny Bradshaw
11. Ven a Darme Amor-Roberto Jordan
12. Billy 1- Bob Dylan
13. Devil Is A Woman- Ada Moore
14. Old Devil Moon- Chet Baker
15. How High The Moon- Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli
16. It's Only A Paper Moon- Nat King Cole
17. In The Still Of the Night- Billy Eckstine
18. Blue Room- Bing Crosby
19. All or Nothing- The Small Faces
20. What Now My Love- The Peddlers
21. I Was A Little Too Lonely- Nat King Cole
22. Billy 7- Bob Dylan
23. Deep In A Dream- Frank Sinatra


No comments:

Post a Comment