Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On My Training Table Since I Was A Kid

This sketch has been on mind as I was given some of those little powdered donuts (not chocolate but almost as bad for you) the other day and found myself overindulging this morning. They're a treat I remember fondly from when I was kid but one that I wouldn't buy for myself as an adult-still I find them hard to resist when they drop in my lap. After all they've got the sugar I need to get me going in the morning! The entire commercial runs about a minute, not sure why this person only uploaded 30 seconds. But it's all that's available and probably won't be up for long so we'll settle for it, the beginning is just more of the set up of Belushi competing in and winning the decathlon. A short hilarious bit, the cigarette being my favorite touch. I really need to stop fucking around and start smoking in order to reach my peak physical conditioning. Life is short my friends and sometimes it's very long. The fun part of smoking is deciding what brand you're gonna smoke, which reminds me of the second bit below.


No comments:

Post a Comment