Monday, December 23, 2013

Finding Another Skating Partner-Peanuts 1969

copyright of course Charles M. Schulz, apologies for the wonky scanning, click to enlarge!
Here's a bit of what is going on in my world as I'm sure all of you are dying to know- been reading The Complete Peanuts 1969-1970 and listening to Irma Thomas. I have a very happy home! Consider this post an approximation, a little taste of my world late December 2013. I knew a girl once who reminded me of Lucy, to clarify I thought that was kinda cute, course I was Charlie Brown to her Lucy and I told her as much. Not sure if she got the implication but in short she was always pulling the football away right before I was getting ready to kick it. Anyway she told me later that she thought of me more as Schroeder to her Lucy which I guess was nice, encouraging even, but it didn't stick, you know how whimsical women are, feel one way one day and another the next. Good grief.


Irma Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment