Friday, April 18, 2014

How I Escaped My Certain Fate or Thy Will Be Done


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD- HOW I ESCAPED MY CERTAIN FATE/THY WILL BE DONE

Tracklist-

1. Out Of My Mind On Dope And Speed- Julian Cope

2. Glider- My Bloody Valentine
3. Disconnected- William
4. My Kingdom- Echo and the Bunnymen
5. Colours (remake)- Donovan
6. The Singer Not The Song- The Rolling Stones
7. Laurie Did It- The Flamin' Groovies
8. Sigh And Explode- The Undertones
9. Put Yourself In My Place- The Supremes
10. Lost In The Supermarket- The Clash
11. Sitting Round At Home- The Buzzcocks
12 Jennifer (edit)- Faust
13. Mary Mary- The Butterfield Blues Band
14. To Love Somebody- The Bee-Gees
15. Give The Man A Hand- The Left Banke
16. Soft Enough For You- The Teardrop Explodes
17. Three Wishes- Television Personalities
18. Julie Ocean (7" version)- The Undertones
19. A Singer Must Die- Leonard Cohen
20. Ocean Rain- Echo and the Bunnymen







No comments:

Post a Comment