Thursday, September 17, 2015

How Much Is A Fuckload?


                                                              CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THEE LAST MIX

1. I Love My Label- Nick Lowe
2. See Emily Play- The Pink Floyd
3. The Lamb Ran Away With the Crown- Judee Sill
4. Reelin' In The Years- Steely Dan
5. Reconnez Cherie-Wreckless Eric
6. Halah- Mazzy Star
7. Free Four- Pink Floyd
8. Ghost Ship In A Storm- Jim O'Rourke
9. She Took A Long Cold Look At Me- Syd Barrett
10. Cold Irons Bound- Tom Verlaine
11. Song For Syd Barrett- Cleaners From Venus
12. I'll Keep It With Mine- Marianne Faithfull
13. Bob Dylan Blues- Syd Barrett
14. The Beatles- Daniel Johnston
15. I'm A Man You Don't Meet Every Day- The Pogues
16. I Wanna Be Your Mama Again-Sir Douglas Quintet
17. Linda- The Sleepers
18. Dominoes- Syd Barrett
19. Don't Forget Me- Harry Nilsson
20. Waiting Around to Die- Townes Van Zandt


Syd Barrett & Yogi in 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment